The National, State and District Level Monitoring Committees to ensure real-time monitoring and effective feed-back about the implementation of the proposed scheme.
The National Level Monitoring Committees
- National level Monitoring Committee (NLMC) will guide and steer the implementation of the project. It will approve the guidelines for implementation of the project.
- National level Implementation Committee (NLIC) will examine and recommend the guidelines for implementation of the project. It also will ensure and review the implementation of the scheme as per approved guidelines by the National level Monitoring Committee (NLMC).
The State Level Monitoring Committees
- State level Monitoring Committee (SLMC) will implement the NIMC guidelines at the state level and provide feedback to NIMC.
- It will also guide and steer the implementation of the scheme in the state.
- It will also examine and approve the selected list of beneficiaries/ projects for inclusion in the scheme in consultation with DLMC.
- It will set the targets as per OOMF format and review the progress regularly.
The District Level Monitoring Committees
- District level Monitoring Committee (DLMC) The DLMC will be the first line of implementation and monitoring system within the overall framework.
- It will identify the beneficiaries, to ensure viability of the project and prepare viable project reports to support the beneficiaries in collaboration with PMU.
- It will also examine the proposal and recommend to SLMC for consideration.
- DLMC will set targets in consultation with SLMC as per OOMF format and monitor the progress closely with the support of PMU.
- DLMC will maintain the Dashboard in collaboration with PMU.
- It will be responsible for the smooth implementation of the scheme and resolve any issues at the district level. In the process of sorting out implementation issues the Committee would be supported by the district administration wherever required.
- Farmers Welfare Programme Implementation Society under DACFW will provide PMU
- Support to the scheme at the central level and state PMUs of PM KISAN at state level.
- Services of knowledge partners will be engaged to identify clusters including export.
- Clusters and gaps in supply chains to target projects and prepare viable project reports to.
- Support the beneficiaries.
- PMUs will provide handholding support for implementation of the scheme
- It will also monitor the progress closely with the support of DLMC.
- PMU will maintain the Dashboard in collaboration with DLMC.
Output Outcome Monitory Framework
|Improvement in resource provision for agriculture infrastructure
Percentage of fund utilized for completed projects
Additional investments leveraged due to agriculture infrastructure fund interventions (Rs. Crore)
|Enhancement in agriculture infrastructure capacity
Total capacity addition in agriculture sector due to infrastructure activities funded (MT)
Reduction in post-harvest losses and food wastages (%)
|Promoting creation and modernization of agriculture infrastructure
No. of projects submitted by eligible entities
Disbursement of funds for eligible projects/investments (Rs. Crores)
Increase in amount of interest subvention and credit guarantee support provided
Amount outgo on account of interest subvention (Rs. Crore)
No. of projects receiving interest subvention
Percent projects receiving interest subvention (of the total projects offered loan under the scheme)
Amount outgo on credit guarantee coverage (Rs. Crore)
Average percent credit guarantee coverage of the total credit extension under the scheme.